Apartment 2 is suitable for 2-5 guests or a family with children (over the age of 4 or after consultation).
Living room/sleeping area
There is a big table with four comfortable leather dining chairs. You also find two leather armchairs and a romantic love seat for relaxing, reading or watching television. The room features an electric fireplace with a lovely antique mantel. It also contains a tv and a radio/cd player.
In this room you find a cosy newly built “Box bed”, a double bed (160 x 205 cm) boxed in and enclosed by a curtain. Next to the box bed, tucked away in the closet, there is a fully equipped computer for your use. The room also has an internet connection (WIFI) which enables you to use your own laptop computer or Ipad.
The room is equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine with 6 kinds of delicious coffee and tea making facilities.
Bedroom and bathroom
A staircase leads to the first floor. Upstairs you’ll find your bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet. The bathroom is equipped with a roomy shower, bathtub and washbasin.
The spacious bedroom has a large double bed, which can also be made available in a twin bed arrangement. An extra single bed can be added on request. The beds are box-spring beds with mattress toppers for extra comfort.
- Downstairs, the apartment has underfloor heating as well as central heating. You can adjust the temperature to your preference by using the thermostat. The electric fireplace can be used for additional heating. The bedroom and bathroom are equipped with central heating.
- Dressing gowns and slippers are provided in the room (you can take the bathroom slippers home).
- When you wish, breakfast will be served in your room. On request, breakfast can be enjoyed outside in summer (weather permitting).
- Each apartment has its own terrace garden. In addition, the entire garden (ca. 4500 m2) is at your disposal.
- This apartment has no kitchen, it does have a microwave.
- Our house is smoke free and pets are not allowed.
- Please check availability or to make an online booking.